This Content Marketing course provides marketers a strategic perspective on the development and management of content marketing programs. Create a Content Marketing Strategy that aligns with business goals, understand the customer journey to develop great content for different audiences, develop amplification methods that drive sustained engagement and review key analytical tools.
The course will be highly interactive in nature with a mixture of bespoke presentations, structured exercises, planning frameworks and practical insights into how content marketing can deliver measurable contributions to commercial and strategic goals.
Who should attend?
This course gives marketers and creatives who have some experience of content creation, planning or dissemination of the tools and techniques to build successful content strategies. The methodology outlined in this two-day course can be used by B2B and B2C businesses, start-up companies or established brands.
Delegates are typically
• Marketing executives
• Marketing managers
• PR executives
• PR managers
• Business owners
• Defining content marketing strategies that align with overall corporate and organizational objectives
• Auditing techniques to understand current activity and effectiveness of investment
• Developing your content strategy and your brand’s editorial calendar
• Consumer and customer research techniques, including segmentation, to maximize engagement
• Understanding the consumer journey and how content can deliver against each stage
• Identifying the best content marketing formats for different commercial scenarios
• Practical techniques to inspire creative interactive solutions that engage consumers and customers
• Amplification methods that drive sustained engagement, across search, display, social and email
• Technological infrastructure requirements that support efficient management of content marketing programs across multiple platforms
• Effective budgeting of content marketing investment
• Measurement of content marketing activity including review of key analytical tools and delivery against corporate and financial objectives
• Key testing techniques to optimize ongoing management of content marketing programs
- Expert trainers – Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery – Trainers have assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods – Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes – No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics – Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels – Introductory, Advanced and Masterclass.
What you will learn:-
- Importance of Content Management
- Content Team Management
- Content Distribution
- Content for Various Networks